Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thank You Berry Much!

Hello Everyone!!!  Today I've made a card simply because I was inspired by the reds and greens popping up in the stores, but instead of doing Christmas, I've coloured these raspberries, I've always loved how these really come to life!  :)

I've made a base of white cut with Spellbinders A2 Polka Dots and then added a layer of Old Olive and a piece of dotty paper from October Afternoon.  Around the bottom of this I attached a piece of red satin ribbon.  The berries are from Flourishes' Berry Sweet stamp set and has been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (R32, R35, R37, R39, RV99, G20, G21, G24, G28 and B0000).  I've cut it out with Lacey Oval Nestabilities and popped up on X-press It High Tack Foam Tape.  Next I've stamped the sentiment from the same set, cut it out with Large Circle Nestabilities and matted with Riding Hood Red cut with Small Circle Nestabilities and adhered to the top corner.  To finish I've added a red bow to the bottom corner!  :)

Stamps - Berry Sweet (Flourishes)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, October Afternoon Modern Homemaker DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders A2 Polka Dots, Large and Small Circle Nestabilities and Lacey Oval Nestabilities, Red Satin Ribbon, Bow Easy, X-press It Glue Pen and High Tack Foam Tape.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

9 comments:

NicoleDesigns said...

What a beautiful card...... you just recently stopped by and commented on one of my cards... I needed to come and say thank you.... and peruse a bit.... hope you don't mind..... :)

Sally-Ann Huson said...

Hi Kathy, I have been looking at all your beautiful cards whilst I have been away working overseas. I am back home now and so looking forward to getting stuck into making some cards. This card is just a stunner, so effective and the colouring (as I have come to know) is just Brilliant. Love it.

Gab said...

Wow love that card. Looks fantastic on the hole-y base

Cynthia said...

What a scrumptiously beautiful card! I am inspired to stamp and purchase more stamping supplies. Blessiings!

Ellen Taylor said...

An eye catching beauty! tfs!

pam124 said...

Kathy, this is exquisite. The framing and the way your colors pop off that white are beautiful. I hope all is well. Hugs!

Crafteresa said...

wow, you really brought those berries to life, there's a wonderful depth in your colouring and a lovely card too

Hugs Crafteresa xx

TLady said...

Cathy!
THIS CARD IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I just KNEW this was a Flourishes image! :) LOVE the dies you used with this!!!!!!!! YOUR CARD IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for coming over to my blog & leaving me such a NICE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!! You made me SMILE! :) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :)

Denise Goeldner said...

Love the card and the berries look good enough to eat thanks for sharing Hugs Denise xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails